terça-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2012

Citações de mulheres com pêlo na venta / Cool quotes by strong-willed women


s.id., 1922


“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
Marilyn Monroe


“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.”
Coco Chanel

“Please give me some good advice in your next letter. I promise not to follow it.”
Edna St. Vincent Millay

"A voice is a human gift; it should be cherished and used, to utter fully human speech as possible. Powerlessness and silence go together.”
Margaret Atwood

“One is not born a woman, but becomes one.”
&
“The writer of originality, unless dead, is always shocking, scandalous; novelty disturbs and repels.”
Simone de Beauvoir

“The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say.”
&
“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”
Anais Nin

Sem comentários:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin