1. "People say I don't write books, I make Christmas presents".
2. "It's true, Christmas can feel like a lot of work, particularly for mothers. But when you look back on all the Christmases in your life, you'll find you've created family traditions and lasting memories. Those memories, good and bad, are really what help to keep a family together over the long haul".
3. "The excellence of a gift lies in its appropriateness rather than in its value".
Charles Dudley Warner
4. "Every gift which is given, even though is be small, is in reality great, if it is given with affection".
5. "Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought, doesn't come from a store".
6. "Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childhood days, recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth, and transport the traveler back to his own fireside and quiet home!"
7. "The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live".
8. "I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season".
9. "Let's be naughty and save Santa the trip".
10. "A lovely thing about Christmas is that it's compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together".
11. "I don't think Christmas is necessarily about things. It's about being good to one another, it's about the Christian ethic, it's about kindness".
12. "Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice".
13. "I love the excitement, the childlike spirit of innocence and just about everything that goes along with Christmas".
14. "Santa Claus has the right idea - visit people only once a year".
15. "Santa is our culture's only mythic figure truly believed in by a large percentage of the population. It's a fact that most of the true believers are under eight years old, and that's a pity".
16. "As we give presents at Christmas, we need to recognize that sharing our time and ourselves is such an important part of giving".
Gordon B. Hinckley
Ilustrações de Janet Hill