terça-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2017

Um guia de Lisboa escrito por uma turista londrina / A Guide to Lisbon by a Londoner



Gosto de saber como os turistas estrangeiros veem Portugal. Principalmente se gostam. Fico com aquele orgulho patriota. :)

Reproduzo aqui o primeiro parágrafo de um post que encontrei no Pinterest: "My Guide to Lisbon":

"Olá
I think my last visit had to have been at least my sixth to Lisbon. At least. I wouldn’t consider myself an expert on the city by any means, but this time I jotted down a few addresses that I’d been to before or new places that I’d heard about to take some snaps for a little guide here on the blog, in the hope that one day it’ll be handy to a few of you, or at least convince you that a trip to Lisbon is totally worth it!!"

Saibam o que Carrie, uma londrina de 26 anos recomenda no seu blogue a quem visita Lisboa AQUI. A foto acima é dela.

Sem comentários:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin